• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot does not recognise commands

owzyyy

Hello

i installed Sinusbot on my new VPS using the installation script as usual. Everything works perfectly, but the bot does not recognise any commands. I have also updated all the scripts, but it still doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Maybe someone here has an idea.

chris_yooo

Tier I
pls check vers.

and if you have settings enabled to see feedback

ex:

Command Library 1.4.4 by Multivitamin <david.kartnaller at g00g73.com> (command) -​

Library to handle and manage commands
Send a message if no command has been found?
YES
Debug Messages (default is INFO)
INFO

SinusBot Commands 1.1.2 by Jonas Bögle @irgendwr (sinusbot-commands)​

Enables the default commands.
Disable the default SinusBot commands.
Add a reaction to each command if it was successfull.
Show discord settings

and if you want the oklib

OKlib 1.0.8 by Tuetchen || Smorrebrod || Cedrik <cedrik.paetz at g00g73.com> && Diesmon || Dimos <dontmindme12 at vväb.de> (OKlib) -​

A lib that is OK.
Sets a global debug log level for all scripts that use this lib. The logs will be displayed in the instance log.
3 - Missing items

Attachments

• command.js
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
  • sinusbot-commands.js
    61.4 KB · Views: 3
  • OKlib.js
    44.9 KB · Views: 5

Meow

Morning.

After 9 Hours, I got tired and y33ted the bot from the discord. It just refuses to listen to any command I give it. Even the simple playing command just does not want to recognise.

If I dm the bot privately, it works ( for 5% of the time ) and the bot sees me as its slave, but on Discord itself in a server, it has a mind of its own. When forced rebooted, the CSS completely breaks off sinusbot and a forced server boot needs to occur to get all bots back online..

Questions that staff prob will ask me

1. Yes, I updated everything to the latest version.
  2. Yes, I host it myself. (through a partner [REDACTED] )
  3. No, nothing needs to be updated.
  4. no, I don't share/give login details. You also don't share your PIN with anyone else...
  5. Logs are fine, nothing to be seen on it that could give an optional solution.
  6. Got 5 Gigs of space for music, but doubt that would be the cause.