• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot lagging on discord

MobilGame06

Hey my freshly installed (tried thrugh docker and normal) is laggein every 15-30s .

Version: 1.0.0-beta.16-ba60e37
Its a vps from strato

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Probably the reason. There are several threads on those issues when running on VPS. The bot transmits audio that requires somewhat precise timing and some VPS can't guarantee that due to overbooking or too low specs in the first place.

MauriceR

Contributor
Probably the reason. There are several threads on those issues when running on VPS. The bot transmits audio that requires somewhat precise timing and some VPS can't guarantee that due to overbooking or too low specs in the first place.
I think it might be due to low specs. I also have a VPS from Strato but I dont have any problems with it (10 Cores, 48GB Ram)

MobilGame06

I think it might be due to low specs. I also have a VPS from Strato but I dont have any problems with it (10 Cores, 48GB Ram)
i have 8 cores 32gb so and nothing is even running on it