• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot Memory Leak

Roshke

Hello,

I use sinusbot for over a year now and I've noticed that your program is memory leaking, basically the binary "sinusbot", not ts3client_linux, is just steadily climbing with RAM usage.
I use the latest version of sinusbot and here's a screenshot of the RAM usage on my Proxmox Container:
https://i.imgur.com/w1VkXB1.png

Distribution: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Kernel Version: Linux 5.3.18-2-pve

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Can you please provide informations what Version you are using? And can you aswell try disabling scripts? Might come from scripts aswell

r3flex

Contributor
I mean I dont know if this can be case but there is known memory leak due to using function setInterval the solution is to replace it with setTimeout.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I mean I dont know if this can be case but there is known memory leak due to using function setInterval the solution is to replace it with setTimeout.
Source?
This still leaves the question about which scripts are active to possible cause it... in your screenshot I just see sawtooths rather letting me think, allocated memory is released again.

r3flex

Contributor
Nvm I couldn't reproduce this bug, I must have misunderstood something.
I tried searching for this but no luck.