• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot not receiving messages on teamspeak instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
So basically the bot's instance of TeamSpeak does not show any chat messages, I am not able to see messages in the channel or private chat. Tried changing client versions but the problem kept happening. I believe that it's with this version of sinusbot only. I've disabled all plugins that were downloaded.

Sinusbot Version:
SinusBot 0.9.18-8499d2c

TeamSpeak Version: 3.0.19.4 [Stable] on Windows

Note: This may be the incorrect place to post this thread but I am not sure where I was meant to as I am new here!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey!
So basically the bot's instance of TeamSpeak does not show any chat messages, I am not able to see messages in the channel or private chat. Tried changing client versions but the problem kept happening. I believe that it's with this version of sinusbot only. I've disabled all plugins that were downloaded.

Sounds like your instance is stucking or your server has permission problems.
Do you have tried to restart the bot and grant him Server Admin access for testing porposes?

Sounds like your instance is stucking or your server has permission problems.
Do you have tried to restart the bot and grant him Server Admin access for testing porposes?

Hey, thanks for the reply. I gave my bot Server Admin on a local server and on the Bot TeamSpeak I see no messages being received in either channel or private chat.
The instance log on the CP shows the messages being received (example below)
2017-07-04T18:33:38+10:00 PRIVATE-CHAT [volcomslice] a

Also, whenever I join a channel ALL clients are automatically locally muted for some reason. (Applies to every channel I join even though I have changed no settings)

What do you suggest I do?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey, thanks for the reply. I gave my bot Server Admin on a local server and on the Bot TeamSpeak I see no messages being received in either channel or private chat.
The instance log on the CP shows the messages being received (example below)
2017-07-04T18:33:38+10:00 PRIVATE-CHAT [volcomslice] a

What do you try to archive? From your logs, the bot receives the message. Try to use a valid command, then the Bot will respond e.g "!help" or "!info" there is a list of commands located at the webinterface.

Also, whenever I join a channel ALL clients are automatically locally muted for some reason. (Applies to every channel I join even though I have changed no settings)
This sounds normal for me, this should not stop the bot from playing music, if i understand you right.

What do you try to archive? From your logs, the bot receives the message. Try to use a valid command, then the Bot will respond e.g "!help" or "!info" there is a list of commands located at the webinterface.

This sounds normal for me, this should not stop the bot from playing music, if i understand you right.

I just tested something, even with the local mute disabled, I am not able to receive pokes/ messages from anyone. The poke sends, however, there's no poke dialogue. I feel this is very buggy.

However, commands work BUT can't be seen on the bot's view of TeamSpeak.
I think I may just roll back to an older version as this seems really buggy to me...

Update: Just re-installed the bot, and installed TeamSpeak 3.0.18.2 and the chat issue is still happening and the local muting problem is still occurring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.