Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot - TS Client crash on play

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Well it looks like TS-Client 3.3.0 isn't working according to plan though having installed all the dependencies. Of course those dependencies are often empirical values, so maybe on your and TOs system those are still not met to make TS work.

As stated above an upgrade to Debian 10 made it work for most people.
On the other hand, I could not reproduce those errors on any VPS I own. Especially not on Ubuntu 18.04. So it's hard to find the "maybe missing" dependency, when it's actually not missing on my end. :D

The fact it's crashing only on sound occuring, could also be a fully defferent problem.

Christian Lux

Strange...it worked months ago with an older version. I'll probably run the diagnostics script and post a new thread when I'm back home. Thanks anyway :)