• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Speech Recognition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubE135

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Will Speech-Recongniton get fixed soon? Im really looking forward to use this :p

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
As it never worked as good as I hoped for, I'm looking for other options to include. Until then, there's little priority for that (and I actually only got 2-3 requests for it anyways).

CubE135

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
@flyth It would be a really cool feature. Using Chat commands is really annoying, being able to just say "Sinusbot, Shut up!" or something like that to get the Bot muted while being in a game etc. would be a big advantage ;)
Same for Kick commands or move commands. Being able to just say those commands makes life much easier :p

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Yes, I also think that voice control for a bot that is used exclusively on voice Platforms is a must-have feature. Or at least one of the higher priority points, IMO.

WhoRainZone

How is it going with this "must have" feature? I donated in the knowing of getting this features just to find out it is not working. Hope I am not the only one :(

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I donated in the knowing...
Did something go wrong with that donation, though? I don't see that yellow tag with your name.

But no news about it, it was always experimental and as I said, it didn't work very well in the first place (short commands did work, but it's NOTHING like 'play song X for me'). This ain't Alexa or Siri or...
Please don't overhype this feature like a No Man's Sky - you'll just be disappointed :)

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Please don't overhype this feature like a No Man's Sky - you'll just be disappointed :)

1e4c5T8.png

WhoRainZone

Did something go wrong with that donation, though? I don't see that yellow tag with your name.
I donated together with a friend.

I guess most of us would be happy if they could play around with this feature. Even with short commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.