Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Teamspeak 3.1 Support for SinusBot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kottinger

Im sorry im new, but how exactly do I downgrade my TS to a version that is compatible with the latest Sinus Bot version. That would really help, Thank you !

lennii69

It June now... any new information when the sinusbot will run on ts 3.1 ?
We're waiting over 6 months now and I miss my bot. YES, I know there's a way to downgrade teamspeak but who wants to live in the past for the next 6?? months?

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
It June now... any new information when the sinusbot will run on ts 3.1 ?
Flyth already implemented 3.1 Support but the version isn't published yet, the next version will probably support it.
But in the build I have tested the installation and configuration needed to enable 3.1 support is not that simple and could cause unnecessary support requests from inexperienced users. (but this might get simpler eventually)
YES, I know there's a way to downgrade teamspeak but who wants to live in the past for the next 6?? months?
You won't notice any changes when switching versions. The last updates are also not relevant to security.

I would still highly recommend to just simply use an old version.

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider

Buuut... buut.. but

gKMjK.gif

Zaword

Flyth already implemented 3.1 Support but the version isn't published yet, the next version will probably support it.
But in the build I have tested the installation and configuration needed to enable 3.1 support is not that simple and could cause unnecessary support requests from inexperienced users. (but this might get simpler eventually)

You won't notice any changes when switching versions. The last updates are also not relevant to security.

Hi guys, we are in October and sounds strange that no compability version working with 3.1.6 is up. 3.1+ have great features, myteamspeak cloud firstly, and i guess some people like me just don't wont to be forced to use an older old old version.

irgendwr

is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
some people like me just don't wont to be forced to use an older old old version.
You can install a newer version once you installed the sinusbot. The sinusbot uses an older version it copied when you installed it.

irgendwr

is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
When will sinubot work for the new ts version bc when i dowload it it says i need 3.0.14x version AND I DONT HAVE IT!!!!
Don't use caps.
The linux version supports ts 3.1.x clients. The public windows version doesn't support it yet but there is a test build that supports 3.1.x clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.