• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TeamSpeak 3.3.0

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Options:
(1) Test it -> report back to forums
(2) wait for someone to do (1)

kungfo0

I just tried it and it's not working. Looks like there's some API changes in the new client.

Code:
Loading plugin: libclientquery_plugin_linux_amd64.so
Api version is not compatible for plugin: /home/ts3server/sinusbot/data/ts3/5c5f3886-79f6-4782-96fb-9ecdac15b4a6/11a0d6e8-1824-4ef7-b71b-58482f8fb63a/plugins/libclientquery_plugin_linux_amd64.so
Loading plugin: libsoundbot_plugin.so
Api version is not compatible for plugin: /home/ts3server/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/plugins/libsoundbot_plugin.so

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Good to know, thank you for your efford.
Code:
! Updated Plugin API version to 23.
If it's only due to that, it could prolly be fixed soon.

Sinusbot dont work on 3.3.0, im trying to use but i hear my own voice, sinusbot audio device dont work on 3.3.0, and if i use my old teamspeak, youtube-dl dont work, i should to do ? ps. sorry about my english

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Wait for a bot update before you update the TS client, a new version is already in testing, shouldn't be too long anymore.
Ytdl can and has to be updated separately. It shouldn't matter which bot version you are using with it.

Last edited:

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I have a problem, when the bot connects to the ts3 the microphone/ speakers are disabled, can someone help me?
No, because as stated above, this version is not working yet with SinusBot. So you either have to wait for a newer release or you need to downgrade your TS client.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I guess anything between 3.1.8 and 3.2.5 is currently working perfectly fine for most users.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
It does work with 3.2.5. Make sure to (re-)install the bot after you installed the TS3 version as it uses a copy of whatever TS3 version is installed when you install it. If it doesn't work, delete the bot directory entirely and try again.

CBarajas141

It does work with 3.2.5. Make sure to (re-)install the bot after you installed the TS3 version as it uses a copy of whatever TS3 version is installed when you install it. If it doesn't work, delete the bot directory entirely and try again.
Ty I go to tried

CBarajas141

I did, but does not play youtube links :(

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I did, but does not play youtube links :(
But that a problem with youtube-dl then, and not with the client version. That's a whole new ballgame!
Look at my link under "Troubleshooting" depending whether you use Linux or Windows.

Now you got your car engine running, but to have music while driving, you need to setup your radio.