• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TSClient quit. LogLevel has been increased, please try to connect again to see more details.

Julien P

after the update i get this error

TSClient quit. LogLevel has been increased, please try to connect again to see more details.

i deleted ALL the server TS3 i use 3.4 now again this error

maybe the loglevel i use 9 on my server, but i can not delete my database teamspeak 3

at each update sinusbot, there is a problem, it becomes annoying, stop us to force to do your updates Please, it takes 1 month to repair

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
at each update sinusbot, there is a problem, it becomes annoying, stop us to force to do your updates Please, it takes 1 month to repair
Update by following the instructions and there should be no problem at all (or use the installer to keep it simple)... but if you won't follow the instructions (like you skipped these ones, obviously), well... yeah.