• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Upcoming Changes

SleepNov4

#stayinghome
Hey, @flyth .

I have some question regarding about your announcement, does this changes may impact to Discord instances? I mean, since the current version of Sinusbot (1.0.0-beta.16-ba60e37) still has limitation of bot instances which is 2 instances, you said, for the next changes, the future version of Sinusbot will be unrestricted, does that means the limitation of bot instances also get changed to unlimited instances without any licenses?

And can I use Sinusbot software for commercial purposes after you release the future version of Sinusbot which is the unlocked version?

Sorry for my bad english, because I'm not a english native speaker.

MauriceR

Contributor
Hey, @flyth .

I have some question regarding about your announcement, does this changes may impact to Discord instances? I mean, since the current version of Sinusbot (1.0.0-beta.16-ba60e37) still has limitation of bot instances which is 2 instances, you said, for the next changes, the future version of Sinusbot will be unrestricted, does that means the limitation of bot instances also get changed to unlimited instances without any licenses?

And can I use Sinusbot software for commercial purposes after you release the future version of Sinusbot which is the unlocked version?

Sorry for my bad english, because I'm not a english native speaker.
Your questions have already been answered in the first post of flyth.

I have some question regarding about your announcement, does this changes may impact to Discord instances
From July 2022 onwards, the SinusBot will be completely unlocked and unrestricted for all users for free. There will be no instance limit anymore

You will also be allowed to sponsor and rent the bot to third parties at no cost.

ZeroX

Vielen Dank für deine ganze Arbeit die du in den Bot gesteckt hast. Wir hatten auf unseren Teamspeak Server echt lustige Momente! Sei es durch TTS, Musik oder andere tolle Plugins die von der Community erstellt worden sind. Ich weiß es sehr zu schätzen! Toll das es Menschen gibt die so ein Projekt kostenlos zu Verfügung stellen und über die Jahre am laufen halten.

Beste Grüße Patrick

Koos

Can`t find it, sorry for asking but when will it be relaesed for install...little noob with this ;-)

zinio

Can you still buy the license? Until the version without restrictions is finally going to be released, as a short-term solution.

zinio

I mean, it probably doesn't get more "buying a license" than that:

"Currently, the queue for free extended licenses is full. Please check again later or consider to become a donor to support the project and skip the queue."

yasin99

Wie bekomme ich das mit das das Freigeschaltet ist muss ich neuinsterlieren weil bis jetzt ist noch nichts freigeschaltet. Habe bis jetzt immer noch die 2 Instanzen und mehr geht nicht.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Wie bekomme ich das mit das das Freigeschaltet ist muss ich neuinsterlieren weil bis jetzt ist noch nichts freigeschaltet. Habe bis jetzt immer noch die 2 Instanzen und mehr geht nicht.
Wir reden hier von der license page im Forum. Es gibt kein bot update. Bitte lese die Posts hier nochmal genau durch.

Attachments

• FD675C0D-998F-498C-A1C5-33AAEFF8DB25.png
    FD675C0D-998F-498C-A1C5-33AAEFF8DB25.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 66

MauriceR

Contributor
Aber wann kann man die Lizenz herunterladen und auf seinem sinusbot Instanz laden ?
Wenn du den neuesten Post von flyth nochmal durchlesen würdest, dann siehst du, dass du eine Lizenz beantragen musst, welche innerhalb der nächsten Tage freigeschaltet wird.
Die Lizenzen kannst du wie hier beschrieben installieren.