Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Uploading Files Failed on web Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhavest

Hello

First off i love the bot you guys made this was exactly what i was looking for and it was not that bad setting up in a Virtual Box.

But i am having issues uploading some files. I don't know if this is because you guys are running a library database for song artist and title and saving it in a hash but all my newer CD's cannot upload to the sever. i ripped them all in window media player and they used a library to add file properties. Older CD's not a problem but anything newer then like 2013 is not uploading properly.

If Could someone please help me out it would be much appreciated to add more verity to my bot.

Xhavest

ok so i found my issues. i guess i should have looked before but the program does not accept wma files so i am in the process of converting them to mp3. if anyone else runs into this i am currently using program called BeeThink converter. it allows you to keep the tags when you convert the files as well as support batch operations. but no means is it the best but it work and its free.

As a side note when you guys do support external drive support could you add in connection of NAS drives or folders with wma support. i know their might be licensing issues as it is a proprietary format but you might get MS to let for developmental proposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.