Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Using !qyt and rearranging queue

Djneubs

I am the team speak administrator for a large gaming community of well over 1,000 members.

I recently implemented the sinus bot and it's a hit. We usually have at least 10 or 15 people in that channel and currently. We've maxed out at 85 so far since implementing.

we usually just let her members queue and use a skip plug-in that skips the troll songs. When it comes to the q itself we don't know how to rearrange it. We've tried enabling the multi select option and then dragging, selecting attract with a truck mark and then dragging, and so far to no avail. The only way that we know how to manipulate the order in which songs show up is to manually q songs on the web your face in the right order, or keeping track of the songs you want to put down the list and delete them from the queue.

Any insight into this would be helpful.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
There's currently no way to rearrange the queue. If you want more sophisticated handling, you might need to write a script for that.
However, I'll look into it and maybe add that functionality at a later point.

Thanks for you feedback! :)