Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Which version of TeamSpeak Client is compatible?

martindines

Hi there,

I have been using Sinusbot for a few years now and one issue I seem to bump in to is version incapability following TeamSpeak Client upgrades. While this is expected, It often goes unnoticed until after an automated update takes place, resulting in a non functional bot, requiring manual intervention to roll back to a prior version of the client.

I have been researching a way to determine the latest version of TeamSpeak Client supported by Sinusbot; So far the most reliable appears to be extracting the $VERSION var value from the Sinusbot Installer script located at https://sinusbot-installer.de

My question: Is there an API I can query to retrieve a list of Sinusbot's dependency versions? Or perhaps a page I can scrape the version from?

Thanks!
Martin

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
There is no need for such an API.
We are always compatible with the latest version of the TeamSpeak Client, the current sinusbot version works with everything above 3.1.x, but using the latest client is always recommended.
Sometimes TeamSpeak releases a Client version that introduces bugs that can lead to crashes but this is often solved by the next TS update.