• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN World Of Tanks TS3 Servermod

Hello, at first "sorry for my bad english"

I search an Servermod for TS3 For World of Tanks. unfortunately the World of Tanks Script here for Sinusbot dont work and i think, the Author isnt aktive anymore.
At last i used the LTS3Bot - its an only Adminbot for TS3 for World of Tanks, but its now discontinued. So my Hope is to find here an Solution with Sinusbot and the Scripts and your Help.

Thx for reading

Reactions: aas

Eht0x_

Hello,
what is not working with the World of Tanks script? I use 3 scripts for the game and they all work for me.

Eht0x_

I use the following scripts:

Server Management for World of Tanks Clans 0.4
World of Tanks Clan Wars upcoming battles list 0.0.1
World of Tanks Players Online 0.0.1

_maddiboy

If theres something not working or you need help look first in the Installation guide in the thread. If theres still something not working feel free to contact me 🙂

_maddiboy

I use the following scripts:

Server Management for World of Tanks Clans 0.4
World of Tanks Clan Wars upcoming battles list 0.0.1
World of Tanks Players Online 0.0.1
Players online is also included in my Script. You don't need an extra Script for that. I remove the Funktion for the upcoming battles because it's not reliable always