• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Youtube-DL Soundcloud not working

I have the same problem... using the youtube-dl out of sinusbot context, it works perfectly... but if i use ytdl inside sinusbot i get "no good format found" on ts3 chat or "no valid format found" on the platform

rtm516

Just as extra info when you use it outside the bot context (standalone) it downloads as mp3 but I'm sure this format will work fine.

Dooley_labs

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
Bumping this. Needs to be fixed at some point please. I've been unable to add music from my desired source for months.

Dooley_labs

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
Windows or Linux? Not possible to get the error with SoundCloud on Linux anymore unless it's a premium song. Just tested it again today without problems on Debian 9, latest Sinusbot release and Youtube-dl release from the official site.

lemon

!yt doesn't dowload the tracks, well, at least it doesn't store them permanently on the bot.

I've restarted the bot several times now after the update, but I restarted it once again now, and it works.. wtf?