Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

YT-DL taking 15 minutes to load a 3 minute song

Status
Not open for further replies.

jft

I have been noticing this for a while now and I don't really know what the issue is. It used to work just fine.

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
how would he be able to download yt Videos if he didn't already have yt-dl installed?
Because the first 2 post are from 2 different guys. And because one is saying he can't even use the commands for a ytdl I can understand the conclusion that he has no ytdl installed

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Because the first 2 post are from 2 different guys. And because one is saying he can't even use the commands for a ytdl I can understand the conclusion that he has no ytdl installed
ah, thanks, didn't notice that as both don't have an avatar set

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
ah, thanks, didn't notice that as both don't have an avatar set
Ja... Falle ich auch regelmäßig drauf rein, Flame dann immer den falschen und darf dann den Post wieder löschen (-.-)

Vote4: Random default avatars like YouTube/Google has now with the random color and the first letter iof the name n it

Status
Not open for further replies.