• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

!YT only i can send links

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Create a user account named guest in the web panel and assign it with a group id of -1, then assign them the permissions you want them to have. For !yt you would assign playback, but I wouldn't suggest it because it playback is almost all the commands.

EDIT: If you understand the basics of the scripting api, you can make a script allowing just users to use !yt

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
you are the man thank you, any way to get it to work with youtube playlist?
Youtube playlists can be imported in the webpanel under advanced options, then you paste the playlist url. To play it, use !playlist name where name is the name you gave to the playlist.

Speedy

I'm sorry, but how? I can't create a guest user without a password, and will it work with a password?
Also, the people that do have permissions to !yt, it just says downloading but it never downloads :/

ninjadudexp

Youtube playlists can be imported in the webpanel under advanced options, then you paste the playlist url. To play it, use !playlist name where name is the name you gave to the playlist.
your the man one last questing how do you get cmd from popping up so often or at lest how to move it

Status
Not open for further replies.