• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

New profile posts

hi I have a question I'm looking for the script that can work for sinus bot windows auto dynamic banner generator unfortunately on linux not experience or since you have made this bot for playing music is it possible to make something similar for auto banner generator?
Hallo, könntest du das VolumeKeeper-Skript überprüfen? Funktioniert bei mir irgendwie nicht :(
Dankeschööön
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Gibt's Fehlermeldungen bzw generell log output?
Which software is best and affordable for video, photos & website editing? Well, there is a lot of software who give you excellent editing but we recommend one of them and the best of them. The Corel is very known and perfect in making your content better. You can use Corel Discount Code for making it cheaper.
Hey you,
this is the first post on my profile.
If you want to leave a feedback about my work/support, this is possibly the way to go.

Please refrain from sending script requests on this profile post. For that you can create a new forum post or message me privately.

Thank you.
Caudex
A Dynamic Banner :cool:

Sehr tolle Arbeit! Schätzen dein Plugin echt und das Webinterface ist mega gut und funktioniert auf unserem Server echt top. Weiter so!!!
FA88 Club được đánh giá uy tín nhất trong thị trường game bài đổi thưởng hiện nay với hệ thống người chơi cực kỳ lớn UY TÍN, MINH BẠCH, CHẤT LƯỢNG, ỔN ĐỊNH https://fa88.club/
Помогите пожалуйста с P Tanks clan wars список предстоящих сражений 0.0.1
Hey hast du eine idee was hier das problem sein könnte?

Sie verwenden Installer 1.5
1) Installieren

#? 1
E: Fehler beim Abrufen von http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/$/{RELEASE}/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 87.238.57.227 80]
Keine PN oder schlechte Bewertung, da dies ein Fehler Ihres Systems und nicht des Installationsskripts ist. Linie 266.