• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved No commands after uploading licenses and updates

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Still a couple of issues left on my list, but I'm working on it... :)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
If anyone with an "is awesome" badge wants to get an alpha version, please send me a PM. I know we're not entirely there yet, but more information on what works and what not is really welcome right now :)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Another status update: while we have a semi-good version available, it unfortunately doesn't run on Debian 8 - which the previous version did. I'm currently building the dependencies for the older systems, but that is taking ages...
If you have a more modern system (Debian 9 / Ubuntu with a max age of 2-3 years) and want to try the version out, send me a PM.

mozuki345

Only for "is awesome" badge user or all?

Another status update: while we have a semi-good version available, it unfortunately doesn't run on Debian 8 - which the previous version did. I'm currently building the dependencies for the older systems, but that is taking ages...
If you have a more modern system (Debian 9 / Ubuntu with a max age of 2-3 years) and want to try the version out, send me a PM.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Please check this page for the update - it's not yet a final release, but I hope it'll work for most of the people. Please let us know how it works for you!

w3r3w0lf

Please check this page for the update - it's not yet a final release, but I hope it'll work for most of the people. Please let us know how it works for you!
Thanks!
I´ve tested it. First, nothing seemed to be working like the last update. After a bit of testing, the following procedure worked for me: 1. unload all scripts (seems to save but didn´t apply in the backend -> manual bot restart) 2. load the scripts again.

Edit:
The fix seems to be broken again after a bot restart.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Thanks!
I´ve tested it. First, nothing seemed to be working like the last update. After a bit of testing, the following procedure worked for me: 1. unload all scripts (seems to save but didn´t apply in the backend -> manual bot restart) 2. load the scripts again.

Edit:
The fix seems to be broken again after a bot restart.
Could you please open a new thread for this, explain a bit more and post some logs? Thanks!

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I have same problem, my bot dont react on any command
Same solution as for everyone else:
Download this alpha release for linux and follow the guide on the resource-page on how to update.
Be sure to follow the guide, it is important that you copy the plugin.
The Changelog and more information about the update can be found here.

Please keep in mind that this is an alpha release and there may still be bugs.
If anyone encounters a bug: make a new post with all of the required information so that we can help you.

ITElite

Bei mir kommt bei den meisten plugins wenn ich den cmd eingeben will z.b. beim ranking system there is not enabled command named !ontime
oder auch bei !say oder !yt oder !playing jmd ne idee?

Und danke für den patch @flyth und die anderen beteiligten (bin mir nicht sicher wer das geschrieben hat...)

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Die Meldung kommt von dem Script Command.js aber die ist mit dem nächsten update dann standardmäßig abgeschalten
Einfach in den script einstellungen deaktivieren

ITElite

Danke für die schnelle antwort nun habe ich das problem das bei !say nichts passiert weder eine message von wegen falsch noch das etwas funktioniert eben so mit den funktionen ontime oder yt
Das Plugin für die digital clock funktioniert bei mir auch nicht mehr seit dem update...

mozuki345

Ich habe immer öfter das Problem das zwischen 21:00 - 22:45 Uhr immer der Bot abschmiert xD auf dem root ist alles cool xD Der bot hat dann immer ein connection lost und befehle will er dann auch nicht mehr haben ^^

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Ich habe immer öfter das Problem das zwischen 21:00 - 22:45 Uhr immer der Bot abschmiert xD auf dem root ist alles cool xD Der bot hat dann immer ein connection lost und befehle will er dann auch nicht mehr haben ^^
Welche version? logs?

mozuki345

Welche version? logs?

Version Alpha 2 werde die neue version nacher drauf hauen

Wo finde ich die logs im verzeichnis ? habe da nämlich immer einen moment nur Zugriff aufs Webinterface habe das halt die letzten tage immer um eine gewisse zeit sonst funkt das immer :)