• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot error to upload script with PuTTy

-invisible-

Hello, I have a problem uploading some plugins with PuTTy uploading it from GitHub (Since I can't do it from WinSCP, because it doesn't let me enter the root user). I upload the github plugin to the 'scripts' folder when I reload the page, it doesn't appear in the scripts panel. I await your responses, thank you!

_maddiboy

hey,

that reads as if there were incorrect permissions settings.
Since my bots run on Portainer, I initially had the same problem. I solved by creating an extra user with the required rights for read/write/delete.
You best try this.

Otherwise it would be interesting to know how the Sinusbot is installed in your system.

MauriceR

Contributor
Hello, I have a problem uploading some plugins with PuTTy uploading it from GitHub (Since I can't do it from WinSCP, because it doesn't let me enter the root user). I upload the github plugin to the 'scripts' folder when I reload the page, it doesn't appear in the scripts panel. I await your responses, thank you!
Just reloading the page doesnt work. You need to set the right permissions to the file (via putty: chmod & chown) and also restart the bot. After that it should show on the website.
Some plugins might not show after restarting, but that might be because of an old, not compatible version