• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Upcoming Changes

yasin99

Sorry for the delay. The new version might take even a little longer. For the time being, I opened the license page for everyone and disabled the queue completely. I'll process requests every couple days until the new version is ready.
Habe eine frage wo kann ich die LIzenz beantragen für die neue Version weil auf der Lizenz seite geht das nicht?

Koos

Sorry for the delay. The new version might take even a little longer. For the time being, I opened the license page for everyone and disabled the queue completely. I'll process requests every couple days until the new version is ready.
Thanks bro, have a new request done on that page
Edit; Done it last wednesday but it still pending, do i what wrong? sorry for the bad wrighting bro

Last edited:

MauriceR

Contributor
Es wurde gesagt das er alle paar tage anfragen bearbeitet, habe ein lizenz vor 4 oder 3 tage beantragt wie lange wird es dauern ? schuldigung das ich frage aber bin ungedultig bisschen
Alle paar heißt jetzt nicht alle 2-3 Tage.
Außerdem können viele Faktoren es beeinflussen. Vielleicht ist etwas stressig im privaten Leben was ihn davon abhält.
Man sollte allgemein Froh sein, dass flyth diesen Schritt wagt und Sinusbot so für alle kostenlos und mit allen Funktionen freischaltet.
Ich denke dafür kann man auch mal ein paar Tage mehr warten. Wie gesagt, man weiß nie was eine Person davon abhält, aber es wird bestimmt plausible Gründe haben.

Alle paar heißt jetzt nicht alle 2-3 Tage.
Außerdem können viele Faktoren es beeinflussen. Vielleicht ist etwas stressig im privaten Leben was ihn davon abhält.
Man sollte allgemein Froh sein, dass flyth diesen Schritt wagt und Sinusbot so für alle kostenlos und mit allen Funktionen freischaltet.
Ich denke dafür kann man auch mal ein paar Tage mehr warten. Wie gesagt, man weiß nie was eine Person davon abhält, aber es wird bestimmt plausible Gründe haben.
Okay das stimmt das hast du recht ^^

zinio

Just to double-check though:
I requested a license with the newly disabled queue system roughly 2 weeks ago and it is still pending. Is it possible that I made a mistake filling out the form? I know that applying changes to my request may extend the waiting time, but I'd prefer that to no license at all.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Just to double-check though:
I requested a license with the newly disabled queue system roughly 2 weeks ago and it is still pending. Is it possible that I made a mistake filling out the form? I know that applying changes to my request may extend the waiting time, but I'd prefer that to no license at all.
Woah, sorry!
I had processed a couple of licenses a few days ago, but was surprised by the low number of requests. Turns out that I missed a couple of things on my part of the license requests that made many requests not show up. I specifically searched for your request and was confused that I didn't see it... Well... Fixed now.

Sorry again folks! Most of the requests should now be done - a couple had filled in garbage in the TS3 field (which sadly is still required and would require a lot more work on my side), so those could not be processed.

Vielleicht ist etwas stressig im privaten Leben was ihn davon abhält.
That. A lot happening right now (private life). So please excuse the delays. :)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
When requesting a new license. How many bots can I host with that license?
These licenses are technically limited to 12. For unlimited, please wait for the next version.

zinio

Woah, sorry!
I had processed a couple of licenses a few days ago, but was surprised by the low number of requests. Turns out that I missed a couple of things on my part of the license requests that made many requests not show up. I specifically searched for your request and was confused that I didn't see it... Well... Fixed now.

Sorry again folks! Most of the requests should now be done - a couple had filled in garbage in the TS3 field (which sadly is still required and would require a lot more work on my side), so those could not be processed.

That. A lot happening right now (private life). So please excuse the delays. :)
Thanks a lot, again!

Koos

Downloaded de private dat but i have still 2 instances, so deleted all sinusbot new install and still 2 instances??:eek: i will try later bro first figered out why this is happening

EDIT: On windows 10 it will not give me the instances so i install sinusbot on my linux laptop and its working .... :rolleyes:🤪😲😲confused???

Last edited:

horvam

Oh, that is very good news, but @flyth how do you make money from that cool software within the future? Developers have to eat, right? I read something about a hosting version. What's that and where can I get it?

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Oh, that is very good news, but @flyth how do you make money from that cool software within the future? Developers have to eat, right? I read something about a hosting version. What's that and where can I get it?
That’s nothing anyone needs to worry about hehe 😜

Just wait till more informations are posted.

yasin99

Wow, Entschuldigung!
Ich hatte vor ein paar Tagen ein paar Lizenzen bearbeitet, war aber von der geringen Anzahl an Anfragen überrascht. Es stellt sich heraus, dass ich meinerseits bei den Lizenzanfragen ein paar Dinge übersehen habe, die dazu führten, dass viele Anfragen nicht auftauchten. Ich habe speziell nach Ihrer Anfrage gesucht und war verwirrt, dass ich sie nicht gesehen habe ... Nun ... Jetzt behoben.

Nochmals Entschuldigung Leute! Die meisten Anfragen sollten jetzt erledigt sein - ein paar hatten Müll in das TS3-Feld eingetragen (was leider immer noch erforderlich ist und viel mehr Arbeit auf meiner Seite erfordern würde), sodass diese nicht bearbeitet werden konnten.

Dass. Es passiert gerade viel (Privatleben). Bitte entschuldigen Sie daher die Verzögerungen.:)
ich sehe meine dritte lizenz aber wenn ich sie auf dem Server einspiele, dann habe ich immer nur 2 Instanzen

gadu

Hello,

Do you have any news about unlimited licenses ? Particularly for TeamSpeak on Windows ?

Thank you in advance

Regards