• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Upcoming Changes

gadu

Hello,

Do you have any news about unlimited licenses ? Particularly for TeamSpeak on Windows ? "the change of terms takes effect on July 1st, 2022" (1 week after the original post, cf original post) but more than 5 months later, there is no unlocked and unrestricted version for all users for free as announced. Did I not understand the annoucement ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

giurap

I'm a little confused about the instances. I'm a long time donor, but I never took any advantage of it due to the Windows version.
With this upcoming version, it'll be possible to run more than two instances on Windows?

gadu

Hello,

I do not understand why there is no Windows version. The unlimited instance fonctionnality is available since this summler for linux but nothing for Windows ? This is the same problem as "could not decode downloader output: json: cannot unmarshal number 127.37 into Go struct field YTDLFormat.abr of type int" error: we have to use a patched old version of youtube-dl (1.5 years ago whereas the last version is 1 year old) because Windows version is not patched since 2 years... Youtube playback is very slow because there is no update... Do you have any solution for this issue ?

Thank you

Regards

Eyupp

@flyth CentOS 7.6:
[root@eyup test]# ./sinusbot ./sinusbot: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /root/test/libavfilter.so.8) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /root/test/libavformat.so.59) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by /root/test/libavformat.so.59) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /root/test/libavcodec.so.59) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by /root/test/libavutil.so.57)

Last edited:

ChrisN

@flyth CentOS 7.6:
[root@eyup test]# ./sinusbot ./sinusbot: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./sinusbot) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /root/test/libavfilter.so.8) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /root/test/libavformat.so.59) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by /root/test/libavformat.so.59) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by /root/test/libavcodec.so.59) ./sinusbot: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by /root/test/libavutil.so.57)
Had the same problem with Ubuntu 18 you need to Update your distro for safety to the newest one because glibc is not Supported on the older versions that fixed it for me so use a newer distro i also tried to get around this but nothing fixed it except for upgrading

Eyupp

Had the same problem with Ubuntu 18 you need to Update your distro for safety to the newest one because glibc is not Supported on the older versions that fixed it for me so use a newer distro i also tried to get around this but nothing fixed it except for upgrading
Do you know which distros support this version? I tested with Ubuntu 22.04 and there was no problem.

ChrisN

Do you know which distros support this version? I tested with Ubuntu 22.04 and there was no problem.
As you used an older version of centos in the upper post i think the newest CentOS should work and yeah i also use ubuntu 22.04 works fine probably the older versions dont support the newest glibc

Eyupp

As you used an older version of centos in the upper post i think the newest CentOS should work and yeah i also use ubuntu 22.04 works fine probably the older versions dont support the newest glibc
@flyth You should look at this and make a patch for it. Or you can publish open source of the old version of the current stabil version so we can edit it.

itsme

Donor
is awesome!
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir gestern die 1.0.1 Version geladen. Hab einfach die Daten im Ordner /opt/sinusbot überschrieben. Bot startet auch und alle vorher angelegten Bots sind auch gestartet. Also funktioniert soweit.

2 Dinge sind mir allerdings aufgefallen, wo ich bitte Hilfe benötige:

1. Die Musicbots sind bei mir so eingestellt, dass die erst laufen wenn jemand den Channel betritt (Alone Mode). Mit der neuen Version dauert das lange ehe der Bot reagiert und dann die ersten 5 bis 7 Sekunden klingt alles abgehackt. (Könnte vermutlich daran liegen das der Bot auf einem v-Server läuft)
2. Ich habe eine neue Instanz erstellt (funktioniert) bekomme diese allerdings nicht auf dem Teamspeak zum laufen. Ich bekomme immer die Fehlermeldung das der Channel Passwort geschützt sein soll (Isser nich :)), falsche Rechte (auch nich) und zu hoher Sicherheitslevel (Standard auf 8).

Was mach ich falsch? Oder überseh ich einfach irgendwas?

Ich danke jetzt schon einmal für Eure Hilfe :)

itsme

Donor
is awesome!
Was ich heute nochmals versucht habe, den Bot komplett neu installiert. Das Problem, das er nicht auf den Server connected. Wenn er such wenigstens kurz verbunden hätte, dann hätte ich dem User ja die Sinusbot Servergruppe geben können. Aber das passiert leider nicht. Der Sinusbot läuft auch auf dem selben Ssrver wie der Ts. Und localhost ist in der whitelist ebenfalls eingetragen. Ich weiß aktuell nicht weiter ...

taykor19

Hello, it is very nice, but when we give this to any customer, it will open unlimited bots and fill the ram cpu and prevent other bots from working. Wouldn't it be great if we bring a bot limit from the config? @flyth