• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Admin & Moderator Status

TS3 Admin & Moderator Status 1.0.0

No permission to download
First of all, thanks to @Mmoi for some great tips (not all implemented yet) <3

Changelog
  • The spam is over: userlists are now sorted alphabetically!
  • Fix: You now don´t need to fill something into the "users to ignore" box to make the script work.
If you recognize bugs, or just something you dont like or even miss, please tell me!
Without your feedback I can´t make anything better <3
First of all, thank you for all your interest in this script as well as all your ideas, how to make this script better.
Thanks to @Diesmon for help with some issues and stupid problems. <3
Changelog
  • Instead of max. five Servergroups, you can now add an endless amount of servergroups you need to get information from (or at least as many as your server can handle)
  • As requested from @Tyloendis you can now add users to ignore (by their uid). This is for example useful if your bot has a serveradmin group but you dont want him on any serveradmin list or counter.

The spam is still there, I haven´t found a good way to go around this yet.
If you are really annoyed by the spam, just don´t use any userlists in your description.
Here I explained the problem more detailed:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bot joins teamspeak -> then the bot gathers all necessary data, just as all users.
Example:
Your Teamspeak Server has for example 4 Channels, and 3 Clients with the same Servergroup (Moderator)
Lobby
UserKlaus
Channel1
UserFritz
Channel2
Channel3
UserHans

In this case the description could be:
Moderators online: UserKlaus, UserFritz, UserHans

If now, UserKlaus joins Channel 2 like this:
Lobby
Channel1
UserFritz
Channel2
UserKlaus
Channel3
UserHans

Now the bot gathers all necessary data again, and now UserKlaus is not the first User the bot can „see“, its UserFritz instead.
So the new description the bot creates would be:
Moderators online: UserFritz, UserKlaus, UserHans

As you can see, literally the same clients, but different order and thus a different descriptions as before -> description change.
It now takes way less ressources from your server.
You can now choose if you want "offline" written in red color and "online" in green color.
Namelists are now links, so you can right klick on them and poke the or write a message without even knowing in what channel the client ist.
example1.JPG

More that five Servergroups are not available yet,, becouse it not that easy.
Reactions: Flam and Tyloendis