• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
AntiProxy [Block Proxies/VPNs] Say goodbye to ban evading

TS3 AntiProxy [Block Proxies/VPNs] Say goodbye to ban evading 2.6

No permission to download
got annoyed by one guy just joining and playing music , so added this and stop it immediately, thanks.
xDefcon
xDefcon
Glad you found a solution, thanks for the review!
Its a pretty good Script and prevent every VPN
nice :D
The anti VPN works fine. The anti bypass does not work well. It bans anyone who is not on the whitelist.

"After how many seconds, if a client has not sent his IP address, should the script count him as a bypasser?" I have 25

"Every how many seconds should the script run a check for AntiBypass on all clients?" I have to 10
xDefcon
xDefcon
Not the first one to report, could you please contact me on Telegram (@xDefcon) or on PM here in the forum and give me more details?
What a good antivpn, really great great job.

I was looking for a solution because people came to advertise permanently on my server but now it's ancient history.

Thank you so much
perfect
xDefcon
xDefcon
Really appreciated!
can you add a fuction allow a Server Group use VPN or Proxy
xDefcon
xDefcon
Yes, please can you open an issue on github.com/xDefcon/sinusbot-scripts and specify your request? Thank you for the review!