- Increased the Http requests timeout as it was too low and could lead to failed requests when the connection isn't that good.
- When clients connect via IPv6, Sinusbot (or TS) adds square brackets to it, so the previous version sent the string "[ipv6addresshere]" and it resulted as a malformed address. This version fixes this bug.
This is a minor update, no need to update urgently.
- Fixed a null reference in the API status check (occurs in debug logs in the rare case that the API is unreachable).
Thanks to @Noukie for contributing to this update via GitHub ❤
- Removed AntiBypass check: as reported by @DrWarpMan the latest TS3 server version makes impracticable for users to hide their IP address;
- Added "addgroup" punishment: you can now add a custom group to a user that has been detected to restrict their actions or just see if he is a clean user and add him a group to whitelist him.
please note that i_group_member_add_power permission should be given to the bot;
- Fixed a minor bug that showed "null null" on "Last detection" string showed in !antiproxy info;
- Removed the "enable switch" and the related !antiproxy enable/disable commands (you can do that via the web interface of SinusBot).
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY ON SINUSBOT 1.0.0. IF YOU ARE USING LOWER VERSION (0.14) PLEASE DOWNLOAD ANTIPROXY 2.1
Thanks for @olokos for contributing on this upgrade.
- Added the support for the new scripting API, this version works on SinusBot 1.0.0-alpha.6 and greater.
Hello, update post time.
I want to start by thanking all the donators that are using AntiProxy on big TeamSpeak servers and are enjoying it 100%, you're awesome.
I want to tell that i'm working on a huge update of the system that will allow Server Administrators to have a more reliable way to detect trolls, also if they are not using any kind of Proxy/VPN. (Can't say much right now as it is under highly developent and study).
Talking about the Proxy API i am still not able to cover the costs by donations but it should be ok for now as i can sustain it. Two days ago i did a huge purge of cached IPs in order to improve even more the detection of proxies.
I want to get in touch with you guys by reporting me (via email at: [email protected] or via github.com/xDefcon/sinusbot-scripts by creating a new issue) all the new feature you want to see and what bothers you as a server admin/moderator when facing with spam/troll users. (If you want to be an active part of the development, hit me up, github is there for that).
Thanks for your time
- Fixed AntiBypass that will run also if disabled.
- Added an option to set the interval of AntiBypass checks.
Finally, 2.0 is out! It took a lot of time as I was really busy with work and study, and had a really poor time to dedicate to SinusBot. As it is a thing now, version 2.0 aims to add the most requested features on GitHub and here on the Forums, such as AntiBypass and a new Whitelist system.
I just noticed we passed 1100 downloads, that's awesome. In these days I noticed a huge increment of requests through my API, this means the project is becoming used globally (wow).
I want to remember that if you want to contribute and supporting the costs I have monthly (over 80 euros excluding some things), you can consider donating and, by doing that, you'll receive unlimited API requests per hour!
- Added support for API key directly in the configuration. Those who supported the project with a donation got a key that allows them to remove the limitation of 150 queries per hour that now has to be inserted in the config through the web-interface.
- Added !antiproxy whitelist <ipaddress> command: This will temporarily whitelist the specified IP unless the bot restarts.
- Added a new Whitelist system: it supports both IP addresses and Group IDs. You can choose if check only specific groups (inverted mode) or whitelist the selected ones (normal mode).
- Added AntiBypass check: This will block bypassers that use external programs to fake/hide their IP address.
- Fixed client URLs not showing correctly in the chat
- Other changes I forgot...
- All the reported IP addresses were re-scanned and the detection is now more accurate.
- Updated the data sources (databases with all IP addresses information that is used to determine if an address is a proxy or not)
- Improved the scan methods that are used to accurately detect if an address is a proxy or not
- Code and DB enhancements that resulted in 10% less load in the servers.