Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Channel Lift

Channel Lift 1.0

No permission to download
This script will just moved you to channel Y if you entered channel X and vice versa (if you choose to activate it)

~~~It was requested by @GamerAC, ~~~
Reactions: Mich3l
Author
Diesmon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Diesmon

• OKlib
    OKlib
    A lib that is OK. For other scripts to use.
  • Default-Channel+
    TS3 Default-Channel+
    The bot moves itself back into an default channel if the current channel gets empty.
  • Server Rules
    TS3 Server Rules
    Messages clients the server rules (on connect or channel join) and can assign groups or kick them
  • AFK Mover
    AFK Mover
    Moves users when they are AFK (Away, Muted, Deaf) to an AFK-Channel

Latest reviews

Das Script an sich ist Klasse. Hätte nur eine Frage und zwar wäre es möglich das Script auf eine Bestimmte Server ID Gruppe zu spezialisieren und wenn ja wie wäre super wenn es mir wer verraten könnt bin absoluter Noob was das Scripten betrifft :( :o
Geiles Script hätte noch einen Vorschlag :

gibt es die möglichkeit dem Script hinzu zufügen das das Bild von teamspeak auch auf den Channel switcht?
es gibt ja die möglichkeit bei Clients auszuwählen ihn im Channelbaum zu finden wenn man das irgendwie mit einbauen könnte, das man den Channel wo man hin gemovet wird auch angezeigt bekommt wäre mega.
Ich hoffe du weist was ich meine für Fragen stehe ich immer bereit.
Really nice script but after 24-48 hours this mistake comes : 2017-12-16T14:09:50+01:00 Error in script (event clientMove): TypeError: Cannot access member 'id' of undefined at Support.js:2143:17 at forEach (<native code>) at Support.js:2141:9

and the bot stops moving clinets from any channel
Well I don't really see the point of this script. It would be only be useful if you would see that channel, you are getting moved to. But you need to manually scroll down/up, like you would do without the script.
Diesmon
Diesmon
Yep, that was only discovered during the testing. But people use it atm as a script that moves people to a certain channel if they connect in the lobby or so. Dunno what else you can do with it. Maybe I will change it in the future a bit.

Atm it stays like this.
Funktioniert perfekt, auch mit mehr als 10 Channel Liften.
I'm using this since 2 weeks and working like charm, but I would know if you can add this feature ?:

- Lift into a random channel let me explain, there's 5 rooms
the script move to the specified channel but the less filled one where's there no people inside it ?

idk i't's hard to explain