• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Resource icon

!come 1.2

No permission to download
Very useful for user groups that don't have/need move rights, but it ignores the command prefix that is set for the instance if it's not !.
Doesnt work, unless you've moved the bot to your channel before. If you change your channel then and call it again, it joins your previous channel. Therefore sadly unusable.
Really nice, exactly what I was looking for
!come doesn't work but !goaway works
Nice! But, for !come there should be a restriction for only 1 use (channel restriction = !come allow only from BOT's default channel) would be really appreciate...
Goes Away but !come doesnt work in Version 1.2 maybe because bot cant see every channel. Any possibility to let him check just channels he can see?
I had the same problem other people had: Error in script (event chat): TypeError: 'log' is not a function at come.js:93:37 at some (<native code>) at come.js:91:29 at forEach (<native code>) at come.js:89:25

After I downloaded the script and override the old one it worked again.
Nice, would be really good if you could implement the following:

!follow | Turns on: Follows a specific User in all channels he moves Unique ID (so only one pre defined user can use the !follow bot)
Again
!follow | Turns off: Unfollows the user and moves into a pre defined default channel.
2018-10-06T21:58:44+02:00 Error in script (event chat): TypeError: 'log' is not a function at come.js:93:37 at some (<native code>) at come.js:91:29 at forEach (<native code>) at come.js:89:25
How to fix it?
Can confirm if you do what Knas said it works.
The script works if u remove line 80 and 91 in the script.
Not working!!! fix it!
Any chance the script will be updated?
Doesn't work on Version 0.13.37.

2018-03-25T00:24:48+00:00 Error in script (event chat): TypeError: 'log' is not a function at come.js:93:37 at some (<native code>) at come.js:91:29 at forEach (<native code>) at come.js:89:25
2018-03-25T00:24:48+00:00 CHAT 1 [asdasd @ Amos] < !come > / NOTFOUND/NOPRIV

2018-03-25T00:26:38+00:00 PRIVATE-CHAT [Amos] !goaway
2018-03-25T00:24:48+00:00 Error in script (event chat): TypeError: 'log' is not a function at come.js:93:37 at some (<native code>) at come.js:91:29 at forEach (<native code>) at come.js:89:25
Great addition. One little thing: it would be nice to be able to add the allowed server group IDs in one line, instead of having to click "Add" for each of them.
After a while or after rebooting the bots, the leave command won't work 'til you toggle the script off and back on.
Can you please fix that..

Thanks
works very nice but when you are in other channels as the bot you still can write !goaway in the server chat so the musicbot leaves the channel. Maybe you could expand the script with a checkbox "dont listen to server chat"?
Very nice, but the !goaway is not working if I restart the bot. I need to select another channel for default channel, and then back to the real default channel.
Thanks for the update ;) i have a good idea for you if you like it, for the next update you can add a status: Busy/Free if the bot is not playing music you can use !come, if the bot is playing music should reply: Im busy at this moment. That would be very good and users will understand the bot is beign used by a user, is a basic concept if you have better idea is just my idea :) hope is useful
Works perfect, using it since you post it :)