Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
plugin regiert nur beim entfernen von gruppe
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
There is a simple solution, follow these steps:
- Click on the discussion button on this resource's page
- Post your problem there in language that I can read in as well with a screenshot of your configuration
- TIP: Do not immediately make a bad review after you find out that the script is not working, when it may be your own fault
very good but i write config like this but it kicks all of the owners
[identy][groupid]
how can i add multi identies?
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Hey, thanks. If you could ask this in the discussion next time, but whatever. Take a look on the screenshot: https://imgur.com/BBZ3U2u
I may re-consider changing the way of adding identities, cause this might be a bit confusing.
Very good script. Its the best group protection script out there. You find every feature u need for the group protection here in his script. He also added a requested feature immediately and fixed the thing with the log.
1+
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
I <3 people like you.
Nice script but i think some features are missing:
Punish: Kick, Ban
Ad complaint (if this is possible)

Another feature that i would love (dont know if possible withing sinusbot) would be the possibility to add/remove groups via telnet. that way "server query admin" could be protected as well.
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks! There is already "kicking punishment" and "banning punishment" will be added in the next update. I am sorry but complaining punishment is not possible through Sinusbot now. And the "telnet" thingy is not possible too, but if you give the bot "Server Query Group" (or it's copy), he should be able to protect the group as well - but I do not know if this works in the latest TS3 version, I use 3.5.X, and in the new version, server query is a little bit changed, so if you have 3.6.X or something like that, it might not work.
Nice Script !
Is there a way to specify the group
so "this users get owner, this users get admin or any other and the other users dont get it ?
atm i only can say this users get this groups without split ?
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks! @Tyloendis already suggested this. I'll try to implement it as soon as possible.
I see very big potential in this script, nice idea!
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks!