we just finished testing the new update. We hope you'll like it!
Here's a quick list of features:
You're now able to request each individual region within the command e.g. !PUBGstats eu Mat0Man
We removed the fixed region you now only have to set a default Region, which is used when no region was provided from the user
We also added a new info message when someone is using a region that is not known e.g !PUBGstats bb
The request will still be sent, but the default region will be selected
It now doesn't matter wether you type the region first, or the username, so
!pubgstats eu Mat0Man = !pubgstats Mat0Man eu
!pubgstats [defaultRegion] [Clientname]
!pubgstats eu [Clientname]
!pubgstats eu Beniben
!pubgstats Beniben eu
If you have and problems with the new version, please contact us.
Please provide us with the command that you have used.
Also, show us a screenshot from the instance log
We are also always happy about suggestions on what the problem could be
You are now able to differenciate between 3 different errors:
user not found
user never played on this region
response too long
Also, you can now write which region was selected.
We also fixed a problem with the region selection, which previously didn't take config changes that well.
Also fixed some small license issues
The error message will now be correctly shown when no user was found
The error message will now be correctly shown when the user has not played on this region