• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Sinusbot Installer Script

Sinusbot Installer Script 1.5

No permission to download
Was soll man sagen: Klappt perfekt.
Nur was noch cool wäre: Wenn man die SinusBot und Ts Version auswählen könnte
Qhiliqq
Qhiliqq
Dankeschön :)
Für was brauchst du eine Auswahl? (einfach in der Diskussion antworten :) )
hat mir wieder geholfen nach ts update thx
Die Sinusbot Installation die einen sonst an den rand der Verzweiflung bringen kann, und recht kompliziert ist, wird hier extrem vereinfacht, und alles funktioniert komplett fehlerfrei. Updaten des Bots ist auch super einfach!
Einfacher geht's nicht :P
Echt geile Sache, easy zu bedienen. Ich benutze es persönlich da ich einfach zu faul bin, den Sinusbot immer manuell zu installieren/updaten.
Geile Sachen Jungs. Es geht alles von alleine. Noch leichte kann mann es nicht haben.
This script makes updating everything super easy. So easy a cave man can do it.
Amazing script. Although this script is mainly used by people with little to no Linux knowledge, it may also be used by people who know how to use it well in order to save time, like me.
I install Sinus manually too and found it easy to do.
Fast, easy and safe!
I had to manually download the script, but after that I was like WOW, this script is genius, it's perfect for people with low linux skills like me!! thanks a lot
Thank YOU!
Extrem gutes Skript! Respekt! Danke für deine Zeit, die du in die Programmierung gesteckt hast! :)
This awesome Script is worth to pay for! Good Job M8
Thank you! :-)
It works! That's all I needed it to do!
Was wäre die Welt nur ohne dieses Script?
Schade nur, dass die Cron-Unterstützung so lange auf sich warten lässt, denn die manuellen Updates alle zwei bis drei Tage (damit die neuesten Youtube-Videos wieder ladbar werden) werden mir langsam zu mühsam.
Einfach Top! Kein Aufwand den Bot zu installieren. Besser kann es nicht sein! Danke für den Aufwand

Perfect, works very well. Thanks for the effort!
Einfach nur Geil Vielen DANK
its great but since i switched to CentOS 7 its giving me the

"Unauthorized" error if i want to login as admin (tried to re install everything and using temp passwd) still didn't work.. anyone can help?