• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Sinusbot Installer Script

Sinusbot Installer Script 1.5

No permission to download
Great Job!!!!
Work as a charm on Ubuntu 14.X 64bits server on ESXi virtualised infra !!
Worked perfectly, had a prob with manually installation - deleted all files with this script and reinstalled sinusbot with it. now it works, thanks dude!
Love it
Gutes Script.
Gut wäre wenn man mehrere Instanzen machen könte und nicht nur 2 :c
Qhiliqq
Qhiliqq
Die Anzahl kommt vom Bot ;)
Gutes Script , wäre cool wenn du so ein muti installer machen könntest da wir bsp. abgefragt wie viele Bots möchtest du installieren dann gibt man zb. 5 ein und man hat 5 verschiedenen die dann von Port 8087-X laufen
Qhiliqq
Qhiliqq
Nein! Sowas ist 1. Quatsch und 2. eine, sagen wir mal Frechheit hier im offiziellen Sinusbot Forum zu sagen.
Good script but please can you make it work again with Debian 7 please ? :(
Qhiliqq
Qhiliqq
Go to Teamspeak and tell them :P
Oh must say again... THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!! You save my life!!! I spent 1 day to try to fix this sh...now all work fine!!!
Mega nice einfach ein paal enter drücken oder y,q eingeben und fertig ist der SinusBot Danke DAT
Mega nice!
good
Very easy To install thanks
Good Script, make it easy :)
I hope you can keep updating the installer, it should replace the default install.
Excellent script, nice job!
Einfach nur Nice gemacht props an euch
Excellent.
Awesome <3
After I figured out how to download the latest one (my browser kept downloading the same file as it had it saved in its cookies and cached download history. The bot did work excellent! Just had a little rough patch trying to get the right version!
Hat perfekt funktioniert!
Great job on this script!