• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
User Icons

TS3 User Icons 0.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
The script allow users to set icons on themselves by a chat command.

The issue

Teamspeak server does not allow assign groups only on yourself. A user can add a group not only himself but on others who have the same permissions. Also there is no limitation for count of assigned groups.
The script is workaround for that, it allows to a user control only self icon groups and limit total count.

How it works

1. A user send !icons to a bot private chat to retrieve all available icons (server groups).
2. Then he can choose several icons like this !icons 1 2 3

Скриншот 2020-05-12 00.03.42.png

Features
  • Server groups selection which are icons
  • Restrict server groups which can set icons
  • Icons count limitation that can be set by a single user
  • A time period quota a user can choose a new icon set
  • All the text messages are available to modify from the script settings

Setup

It's enough to define a first option with server group IDs. It will be used like icons which users can assign. These groups should not contain any privileges except an icon.
Скриншот 2020-05-11 23.39.25.png

Requirements
  • SinusBot 1.0+
  • Privileges for smootly work
    i_group_member_add_power
    i_group_member_remove_power
    b_client_ignore_antiflood
    i_client_private_textmessage_power
Author
HarpyWar
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from HarpyWar

Latest reviews

Really good plugin. But you cant blacklist or whitelist groups. Always this error: error on callback func: Uncaught exception: ReferenceError: userHasGroup is not defined at usericons:168:5 if ( userHasGroup(userGroups, config.ignoreGroups[i]) ) { ^ Stack trace: ReferenceError: userHasGroup is not defined at usericons:168:6
HarpyWar
HarpyWar
Looks like I forgot to add the function userHasGroup. You can get the updated script from https://github.com/HarpyWar/sinusbot-scripts/blob/master/scripts/usericons.js.