• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Channel Cleaner

TS3 Channel Cleaner 0.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
Remastered Unused Channel - Deleter script.
The same functionality and set of options but written from scratch with different logic. Without strange bugs and script stop errors.

Differences
- Count inactivity channels every minute and only when bot is online. If it was offline for a long time then you will not go into a situation when all channels are purged at once when bot joined a server.
- Customizable channel list item output in description, reverse sorted ordered by a deletion time.
Author
HarpyWar
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from HarpyWar

Latest reviews

I had serious issues with with script.
If you set up "Set a list of channels and their time until deletion as description of this channel" and you have too many channels to be shown here the sinusbot will stop working and drop connection. All function will stop just because of this.

TS3 room has limited characters and if the script must write more characters than is TS3 room limit everything will stop working. My VPS RAM was "full in use".

This is a serious issue and you should at least inform people about this in script settings.

My recommendation is at least removing minutes from timer to reduce number of character being used.

Single row with a channel in description
%channel% in %time%
RoomXX in 59 days 23 hours 32 minutes

I will definitely change my rating once this will be somehow fixed.

Thank you!
HarpyWar
HarpyWar
Fixed in the script version 0.12. As the script update was not approved yet you can download updated version from https://github.com/HarpyWar/sinusbot-scripts/blob/master/scripts/channelcleaner.js
Perfect! The script works very well, I'm using "All channels" ignoring the others plus description update.
Thank you, this is very useful for my server to delete permanent channels no longer used after a month.

Sinus version: 1.0.0-beta.1-06a54d7
Dont work :/ i use the SinusBot 0.14.3-0e747fd and after Install, this Script will not shown in the Interface
HarpyWar
HarpyWar
You have to update SinusBot to version 1.0, because the script uses modern API from the new version.