• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

And the Winner is... (Week #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Hey all,

since the "users like or dislike posts" method obviously didn't work for the contest, the mods and I decided on this weeks winner by looking at the websites & stats of the participating guilds / clans.

So without further ado, we'd like to present the not one, but three winners of this week:

#MLGi | Multi Lemon Gaming - Community
Structure UKN (Unknown Multi-Gaming)
Wild Siberians

You three will all get an extended license containing 16 more bots for all your music needs. Each of those bots will have separate user privileges and in a later version also get the whisper-functionality. Congratulations!

For the users representing that guild: please edit your board preferences. There are three new fields at the bottom regarding the license, which need to be filled out. Afterwards and in case you need help with that, please send me (@flyth) a PM. Also make sure that a backlink is visible on your website by that time.

Thanks to all other contestants as well. You will automatically take part in the next weeks giveaway!

kapabac

Contributor
Insider
Thank you very much for providing the extended license for our community :cool: ...whisper-functionality coming soon :p hooray i'm happy!

Dave

Contributor
Thank you so much, thanks ! The whisper functionality will be awesome !!!

Our website will be edited as soon as possible with a backlinks of your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.