Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot License fail?

T4LLY-0

Hi, I got a license to increment the amount of bots. After adding the the file and restarting sinusbot the bot/s they're not joining at all and I still only have an increment of 2 bots.
I see in the bot log "NOK Limit exceeded"

T4LLY-0

Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6

I did what the instructions say, using the .dat file.
Restarted, then they don't join anymore.

T4LLY-0

Ok. It seems to be working now. I did a bit of fiddling about. I removed Python totally. Re-installed Python, updated the system <again!> And Bingo!
I'm not blaming Python, just saying that's what I did. After a system reboot, they're there. The previous bot before the license issue joins now too.

fabm3n

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
is awesome!
Insider
Ubuntu 16.04 is no longer supported by Sinusbot (If I remember correctly because of the TS Client).
It would be the best if you upgrade when you have some free minutes (or hours) :D

T4LLY-0

Well it's plodding along just fine now. I'm happy. It's my first real set up and it's working, yay!
But I'll look into upgrading soon.
Thanks for your input.