• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Can I use !sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Hello i got a doubt i read that if i have a Supporter rank (Donor) i could active !sub command, is that true ? or i have to donate again to get it ?

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
How about Info > Commads?

!sub
Subscribe to bot (subscription transfer-mode only)

!unsub
Unsubscribe from bot (subscription transfer-mode only)

!mode <mode>
change transfer mode; 0 = to channel, 1 = subscription mode

!subchan
add subscription for channel (the user is currently in) (subscription transfer-mode only)

!unsubchan
remove subscription for channel (the user is currently in) (subscription transfer-mode only)

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
I check info and list of commands but i dont have that, i dont have that commands. i add a picture of my commands list.

Attachments

• comandos.png
    comandos.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 74

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
Yesterday, anybody told me, the sub-features isn't automatically bounded at all licence. This feature must be manuell unlocked by @flyth. I'm sorry.

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Okay is no problem, @flyth can you help me or i have to something else to unlock this feature, hope you can help me :) thanks

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Yesterday, anybody told me, the sub-features isn't automatically bounded at all licence. This feature must be manuell unlocked by @flyth. I'm sorry.
Hmm any idea to try to contact him :( ? it will be good so he can activate the sub for me i dont want to bother him just see if its posible to get it active.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Subscription mode has been added to the "thank you"-licenses prior to the "a donation lets you skip the request queue" announcement and is currently no longer available. I haven't got any concrete plans yet, but I'll think about it.

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Subscription mode has been added to the "thank you"-licenses prior to the "a donation lets you skip the request queue" announcement and is currently no longer available. I haven't got any concrete plans yet, but I'll think about it.
Hmm i didnt understand all but is no current available !sub command, is okay sir, thanks for your time to answer me really appreciate hope i can have it soon, that command is so useful i love it :)

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
No this command is still not available, it was available during the early project and there is no date scheduled at this time probably when the project will no longer be in beta which mean the 1.0 release ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.