• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[English]How to install a script

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Linux: just install a beta and drop the script (js file) into the scripts folder

Windows: not available atm no eta

TGTGamer

Donor
is awesome!
When I fix my Linux version, I will write a Tutorial, Step by step for using both Vb & online servers.

TGTGamer

Donor
is awesome!
Whats so complicated to "install" or copy a script into the "scripts/" folder?

What do you mean with "Vb" and "online servers"? ;)

VirtualBox servers and rented servers. This allows anyone to run bots with commands, It will probably be added onto a "How to linux" tutorial with video, including setting up Vb.

christo

Thank you for your reply, I have a scripts folder on the beta version but none of the scripts apparaits the bot.

TGTGamer

Donor
is awesome!
Thank you for your reply, I have a scripts folder on the beta version but none of the scripts apparaits the bot.

Can you explain that?
Have you got a log which you can show me?
Like I said, i'm still working on getting the latest version working. I'v actually just reinstalled
sinusbot-0.9.9-8f70ff3

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Latest version keeps crashing on me, I have 4 Vb servers which im running the latest on, trying to error code this crash. But the 0.9.9 is stable on my system and isnt crashing....
Be sure, that you redownload the file. Flyth reuploaded a newer version, but he version number didn't changed.

TGTGamer

Donor
is awesome!
Tried that. You can see this conversation here over in the bug reports.

-- Topic solved --

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.