• TeamSpeak has reported a vulnerability in it's client that can potentially lead to RCE. A new version has been released that fixes it. So please update the client in your bot installation as soon as possible as well. Click here for more information.
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!

Help?

Im running sinusbot on TeamSpeak3 from my own linux base, Today bot wont get into teamspeak and when i checked the network page it just said

"Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at (IP).

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

New in here, Any helps?

Everything was working like 10h ago. Then i just booted it and it says

"Error
Invalid server address, wrong password, security level too high for our identity, server doesn't accept the client version or given default channel non-existant / passworded."

Havent change anything, Just opened that normaly and then that alert came so i just booted it again and now it even wont let me in.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thats a littlebit strange yes.. I have no idea why that wont work, And im new with linux programs so.. Im running ChaletOS rn.