• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Help?

Im running sinusbot on TeamSpeak3 from my own linux base, Today bot wont get into teamspeak and when i checked the network page it just said

"Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at (IP).

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

New in here, Any helps?

Everything was working like 10h ago. Then i just booted it and it says

"Error
Invalid server address, wrong password, security level too high for our identity, server doesn't accept the client version or given default channel non-existant / passworded."

Havent change anything, Just opened that normaly and then that alert came so i just booted it again and now it even wont let me in.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thats a littlebit strange yes.. I have no idea why that wont work, And im new with linux programs so.. Im running ChaletOS rn.