• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How do i get a SinusBot??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sejeniclas

Now have i seen the video about how to get a SinusBot, but when i have installed it, it is not like in the video:
Its like he have a website for Ts3-bots, and i have one for Discord-bots.
Please help me, how i get a bot to TS3

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Its like he have a website for Ts3-bots, and i have one for Discord-bots.
Please help me, how i get a bot to TS3
When installing the bot you have to select "TeamSpeak Support" manually (there should be a checkbox somewhere), just install it again and make sure to enable this.
In the current version this is disabled by default, it will be fixed in the next release.

MagniDeluxe

Good evening

With version v0.11.0 on Windows 8.1 64-Bit there is no options for the TS3 settings, only for Discord.
Tried it with the checkbox in the installation and without but it always installs the discord version I guess.

Is there a way to fix this manually in the config?

Best regards

Nogi19

Good evening

With version v0.11.0 on Windows 8.1 64-Bit there is no options for the TS3 settings, only for Discord.
Tried it with the checkbox in the installation and without but it always installs the discord version I guess.

Best regards

Same Problem
Gleiches Problem !

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
If you need any support, feel free to join our teamspeak sinusbot.com. There we can assist you via e.g. teamviewer.

Relentless

Contributor
Good evening

Best regards
Same Problem
Gleiches Problem !
I have no problems with it, it definitly works. Download the file @maxibanki posted before and click through the install guide until you see this window and check the box:
Unbenannt.PNG

MagniDeluxe

That's exactly the version and the way I installed it but there is only the Discord option (which is forced on you with a popup)

install.PNG
popup-png.1584

Attachments

• popup.PNG
    popup.PNG
    55.5 KB · Views: 234

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Please delete the config.ini and install again with the TS3 Option checked. Installer will get fixed soon, but that should get it running.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
And if you want to use both instances with ts3, delete the data directory as well.

MagniDeluxe

Please delete the config.ini and install again with the TS3 Option checked. Installer will get fixed soon, but that should get it running.

That's exactly what I did and it does not give me the option to input ANY TS3 data but forces me to input a Discord Token when trying to setup an instance.

And yes, I did reinstall, with the .exe provided in this thread with the checkbox checked.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Did you install the most recent ts3 client beforehand (64bit)?

MagniDeluxe

TS3 64-Bit 3.1.7 is installed yes.

With the installation of Sinusbot the Installer also copied/installed the TS3 client inside the Sinusbot directory, is this normal behaviour?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Yes, that's normal and required. It's important that the TS3Path in the config.ini is set - which the installer only creates once. That's why I asked you to delete it.

MagniDeluxe

Okay, I deleted the config.ini and installed SinusBot again (into the same folder) but the outcome is still the same, I only get the option to input a discord token and no option to input any TS3 data. :/

Code:
TS3Path = ""
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
ListenPort = 8087

It looks like the TS3 Path is not set properly and is missing, could this be the issue?

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Okay, I deleted the config.ini and installed SinusBot again (into the same folder) but the outcome is still the same
Delete the entire Sinusbot folder and try installing it again.

MagniDeluxe

I just uninstalled TS3 3.1.7 64-Bit, deleted the SinusBot folder and installed TS3 again + SinusBot again. It still forces me to enter the Discord data.

Somehow the installer would not recognize the TS3 installation so I copied the path into the config.ini and copied the plugin folder to the TS3 installation. But alas somehow it still forces me to enter Discord data...

Da bin ich mit dem Latein am Ende..

Also: With the plugin.dll in the TS3 installation TS3 crashes as soon as I try to enter a server.

Code:
TS3Path = "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = "C:\\Test\\data\\"
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
MaxBulkOperations = 300
LogLevel = 3
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = ""
EnableDebugConsole = false
UploadLimit = 83886080
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
InstanceActionLimit = 6
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
HostnameMask = ""
SampleInterval = 60
StartVNC = false
EnableWebStream = false
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "eDiesa03egtJxhmwsbEEaJUbgyZMC6GAqso98xSXyWg="
IsProxied = false
DenyStreamURLs = []
Pragma = 0

Last edited:

Nogi19

Habe soeben ebenfalls alles versucht und das 4 mal und noch immer kein erfolg jedesmal die aufforderung den token einzugeben !

Status
Not open for further replies.