• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

I need help with multiple problems/questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezeMc

Version: 9.15
Operating system: Windows 10
Specs short: i5 processor, 32 RAM (I know...), GTX 980 Ti
Browser: Google Chrome
TS3Path = "C:\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = "C:\\SinusBot\\data\\"
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
MaxBulkOperations = 300
LogLevel = 10
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe"
EnableDebugConsole = false
UploadLimit = 83886080
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
InstanceActionLimit = 6
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
SampleInterval = 60
StartVNC = false
EnableWebStream = false
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "i/qzFJfCz7HNGacZS9IgfkOn3C3/5/5ICfptq2lrCl0="
IsProxied = false
DenyStreamURLs = []
Pragma = 0

[YoutubeDL]
BufferSize = 524288
MaxDownloadSize = 419430400
MaxDownloadRate = 104857600
CacheStreamed = false

[TS3]

[StreamRewrites]

[Scripts]
AllowReload = false
EnableTimer = false

[Themes]
Default = ""

[SpeechRecognition]
Enable = false

[FFmpeg]
UserAgent = "SinusBot (0.9.13-3609644)"

[DAV]
Enable = false

[XServer]
Delay = 0
Debug = false

Hello people,

Been using Sinusbot for a while now and like many others people enjoy the music but like the title betrays I got problems. I am myself not a real programmar, I learn from what I read, get told and try out (learnfast) but getting to the point....

I want to let my musicbot change its own name to the title song, not the channel nor discription. I downloaded a script that lets you do that ''Advanced display playback'' but I can find a way to make it work? Oke, since I couldn't get that to work I just used the build in option to annouce tracks but it will only say it once when started up and not even tell what song it is, like example ''Now playing: (blank)''. I even tried the script ''Now playing''

Another thing is that when I enable the option ''API Showcase'' it start to spam everyone with ''Stop recording!'' and it spams the people with server administrator when the remove/add people's server groups.

I tried using the TTS setting too but I can't seem how to make it work, I used the link found on the forum: http://translate.google.com/translate_tts?tl=__LOCALE&q=__TEXT&ie=UTF-8&total=1&idx=0&client=t and changed the code to EN and without. I tried many other links with no succes and I watched youtube vids how to do it.

The only thing I gotten to work is Youtube-DL and with working commands ( !yt, !ytdl, like that stuff ).

Few things before I end this, my musicbot is NOT a admin on the server, is has premmions to type and play music and such. I was able to set up a server group that can use the !yt commands and my TS account has full premission.

If I need to give any other info I will supply it.

Greetz,

FreezeMc

FreezeMc

I forgot to mention, the script !come and !goaway doesn't seem to work, it just stays where it is. In the logs the bot does recgonize the command but doesn't do anything with it.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I want to let my musicbot change its own name to the title song, not the channel nor discription. I downloaded a script that lets you do that ''Advanced display playback'' but I can find a way to make it work? Oke, since I couldn't [...]
Did you enable and configure the script? If you did maybe ask for help in the discussion thread of the script.

Another thing is that when I enable the option ''API Showcase'' it start to spam everyone with ''Stop recording!'' and it spams the people with server administrator when the remove/add people's server groups.
As the name states this is only to showcase the script api to help people understand how to code their own scripts by looking at the code and learning. Of course you shouldn't let it enabled!
(But the recording thing is a known bug in the new version and will be fixed)

I tried using the TTS setting too but I can't seem how to make it work, I used the link found on the forum: http://translate.google.com/translate_tts?tl=__LOCALE&q=__TEXT&ie=UTF-8&total=1&idx=0&client=t and changed the code to EN and without. I tried many other links with no succes and I watched youtube vids how to do it.
The Google TTS does not work. It's written in multiple places. There are many TTS links that do work (and no, I won't search for you but Voice RSS works). It's not a bug, just a typical case of PEBCAK.

The only thing I gotten to work is Youtube-DL and with working commands ( !yt, !ytdl, like that stuff )
congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.