• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Music cuts out after half or quarter of the song played

HiraganaDE

for some weird reasons the bot just instant stops music after its half way down.
It cuts out without any error messages or anything just stops and plays the next title (if its in a playlist).

If you need anything tell me i'll post it

omnis

I'm also having this issue and would like a real answer. I like this bot and would like to help get this running correctly if this is an actual issue rather than just a setting.

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I'm also having this issue and would like a real answer. I like this bot and would like to help get this running correctly if this is an actual issue rather than just a setting.
If you would like a real answer, I would like people not to be stupid.

Everybody wants something, but they do literally nothing to get it, you can not just get what you want, like "I want 1000$", yeah, "Here you are!".

# https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/read-me-before-you-post.342/ #

olokos

Insider
Insider
My bet is that you're running of either RAM or SWAP, possibly both, but without information from the link above we can only guess. I can play more than 1 hour of music in a single track without a single hiccup, so the issue is definitely not within sinusbot itself.

Crex__

------------------------------------------------
"Specs"
SinusBot: 1.0.0-beta.13-dc94a7c
RAM: 28GB DDR4 2666mhz
CPU: 8 Core 4.5Ghz
------------------------------------------------

I Face the exact same Problem.
So far I have rebuilt and reinstalled everything, I even installed a New Operating System.
Unfortunately you can only speculate without an error report.

I noticed that the bot only has the problem with long songs,
so 30min + .