• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuddenSnipe

I have the latest version of Sinus Bot, and I accidentaly changed my password when I first downloaded it. I forget what I changed it to, now I can't log in. I don't know if there's a possible way to change it. Is there? If so, I can't type in the cmd application for SinusBot.

Jniklas2

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
An other way is to delete the data folder but that delete all data of the bot (like settings, music and so on)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Germany) but I try my best

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Those articles didn't help.
Why?! The article from @Jniklas2 is the correct answer! (at least for linux...)
If you are using Windows your only option is to reinstall the sinusbot (like @Jniklas2 said) or if you really need your data look at my post (but this is a bit complicated).

Necessary

Don't push old topics without a good reason, this case was already resolved.
I have the latest version of Sinus Bot, and I accidentaly changed my password when I first downloaded it. I forget what I changed it to, now I can't log in. I don't know if there's a possible way to change it. Is there? If so, I can't type in the cmd application for SinusBot.
If you have other accounts on your computer ,you can login your computer with it , and you can set up a new password at the same time , otherwise,you can try the third-party tools

Status
Not open for further replies.