Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

SinusBot broken after every restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecoopcool

Hello,
I have currently installed the latest SinusBot version on my Ubuntu Server 15.10 Server.
If I first start SinusBot after installation, it will work just fine. If I try to start SinusBot a second time (e.g. when my Server restarted or when I just restart SinusBot) it won't work. It just outputs nothing (no error, really NOTHING). I have tried to install SinusBot Beta and copied my database and sounds to it and it worked again. But only one time - when I try to start it another time it won't work like before.

Is there a fix for this problem?
Thank you for your answers

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Just update to the latest Beta.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Sure not, no output of a sinusbot just appears, if you are using an very old version, try to use this version instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.