• TeamSpeak has reported a vulnerability in it's client that can potentially lead to RCE. A new version has been released that fixes it. So please update the client in your bot installation as soon as possible as well. Click here for more information.
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!

Sinusbot caches the music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious, but does Sinusbot cache all the music the bot downloads? I use the !yt thing, so I expect it not to save the music. I plan to move Sinusbot from my VPS to another VPS with smaller amounts of disk space. Sinusbot is currently 1.2GB for me, I think I know how to clear all the files (/opt/sinusbot/data/tmp ?), but how do I get it so it doesn't save all the music after it's played?

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I'm almost positive that's just a shit ton of youtube thumbnails saved because the bot does not save the songs. That's the entire point of !yt.

I'm almost positive that's just a shit ton of youtube thumbnails saved because the bot does not save the songs. That's the entire point of !yt.
I'm 100% sure it caches the music too, in that folder, there are files that don't have a file extension, I tried downloading it off my VPS and adding .mp3 at the end and it played me a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.