Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot caches the music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious, but does Sinusbot cache all the music the bot downloads? I use the !yt thing, so I expect it not to save the music. I plan to move Sinusbot from my VPS to another VPS with smaller amounts of disk space. Sinusbot is currently 1.2GB for me, I think I know how to clear all the files (/opt/sinusbot/data/tmp ?), but how do I get it so it doesn't save all the music after it's played?

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I'm almost positive that's just a shit ton of youtube thumbnails saved because the bot does not save the songs. That's the entire point of !yt.

I'm almost positive that's just a shit ton of youtube thumbnails saved because the bot does not save the songs. That's the entire point of !yt.
I'm 100% sure it caches the music too, in that folder, there are files that don't have a file extension, I tried downloading it off my VPS and adding .mp3 at the end and it played me a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.