Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot can't connect with authentication Server for LINUX

Coul'd I help you with this?

• Total voters

GrafikPat

Hey over there, I had an problem with my recently install of iptables, because I had an faild brute force attack on my Linux Debian9 Server.
So I installed iptables and fail2ban witch worked fine, I opened all necassary ports. But I forgot to open all outgoing sources from my server so I had problems with connecting to the auth server when I restarted the bot. Therefore I searched for an solution for this and I found nothing on this forum.

But recently I found something that worked so I would appreciate that this thread get pinned or maybe from one developer wrote in the Q&A to aviod such stupid movement like I did ;)

Here the commands who should bring this think back to work :eek:.
# iptables -I OUTPUT -o eth0 -d 0.0.0.0/0 -j ACCEPT
# iptables -I INPUT -i eth0 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

Edit: After that you should be able to connect to the webspace but the bot wont connect to the Teamspeak so you have to add
# iptables -A INPUT -s 127.0.0.1 -j ACCEPT
Now it should work everything.

I hope I can help somebody with this problem 😉

Last edited:

GrafikPat

Sorry habs nur zu spät gesehen das der thread bereich deutsch ist. Also hier nochmal erklärt, aber ich fass mich kurz.
Ich hab aufm meinem Linux Server (Debian 9) einen brute force Angriff bemerkt und hab mich schlau gemacht wie man das abwenden kann und hab dann darauffolgend iptables und fail2ban installiert. Alle ports für Ts3 Server usw. hab ich geöffnet nur ich war halt nich so schlau (vllt lags auch nur an mir) aber ich hab die ausgänge anscheinend blockiert, somit konnte ich natürlich nicht auf den auth server zugreifen und da in keinem thread was davon stand hab ich mir gedacht ich schreib diesen thread auch wen in der falschen sprache. Und da jetzt der Sinusbot wieder mit den zwei zeilen startet möchte ich das den usern hier nicht vorenthalten.

Edit: Ich hab noch zusätzlich vergessen die 127.0.0.1 ip freizuschalten, also lernt aus meinen Fehlern und machts besser!

Entschuldigt meine Dummheit,
mit freundlichen Grüßen,
PayZed20220

Last edited: