• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
SinusBot for Windows (64bit)

SinusBot for Windows (64bit) 1.0.0-beta.10

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanilda

Hello I want to do as I do to download the sinusbot version on my computer in the 32bit win version

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hello I want to do as I do to download the sinusbot version on my computer in the 32bit win version

We never provide 32 Bit versions both for linux and windows.
Only 64 Bit.

HuskyMatt

I have downloaded the new version, and updated my sinusbot, yet it still gives me the error that it needs to update. Any ideas?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
The front page has a link to the new version, will fix the link inside here later on.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
flyth updated SinusBot for Windows with a new update entry:

Bugfix & Feature Release

Hey folks,

this is another Interim-Update to bring the Windows version on par with the Linux version. A lot has been fixed regarding the scripting engine and some connectivity issued. A solution for TS 3.1 as well as some other improvements I've been working on a lot lately will be released soon and announced in here.

Please also check out all the new awesome scripts on the forums. Currently not all of them are available from inside the bot directly, but I'll try to update that soon as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LOGO

Hello! I tried the latest version of sinusbot and he never came to my Teamspeak 3 server
I've tried a lot but unfortunately it does not work! I need help :D
LG

maestrolazy

Hi, I just downloaded the newest version but it everytime I try to play music it says youtube-dl is missing

My youtubedlpath is correct = YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe"

I wonder what is wrong.

I was having the same problem but I solved it by completely removing Sinus Bot and teamspeak and then installing the version that is in this thread and it worked!

maestrolazy

I was having the same problem but I solved it by completely removing Sinus Bot and teamspeak and then installing the version that is in this thread and it worked!

Sir how did you completely remove the sinusbot? there's no uninstall exe that we can run. I just manually deleted it in my hard drive. unfortunately it still doesn't work.

Sir how did you completely remove the sinusbot? there's no uninstall exe that we can run. I just manually deleted it in my hard drive. unfortunately it still doesn't work.

I did exactly what you stated. I deleted my sinus bot folder and I uninstalled my teamspeak and I re-downloaded teamspeak 9.0.18 and this version of sinus bot that's in this thread and it worked. My sinus bot is no longer telling me to upgrade my version and is working normally.

maestrolazy

I did exactly what you stated. I deleted my sinus bot folder and I uninstalled my teamspeak and I re-downloaded teamspeak 9.0.18 and this version of sinus bot that's in this thread and it worked. My sinus bot is no longer telling me to upgrade my version and is working normally.

Hi, I tried following the steps you gave me. uninstalled everything but still has the same error.

Download failed for https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaaGrTE4vPw; youtube-dl is missing

my config is YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe"

Yes sir, I already tried it but still the same :(

I didn't redownload YTDL. I just moved the .exe to my desktop before removing SinusBot and i copied the file path in the config.ini and it worked fine for me.

My file path: YoutubeDLPath = "E:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe"

**Did you run the youtube-dl.exe yet? When you do a command prompt window will open and then close immediately after and that's how you know it's working. At least for me.

maestrolazy

**Did you run the youtube-dl.exe yet? When you do a command prompt window will open and then close immediately after and that's how you know it's working. At least for me.[/QUOTE]

How to run youtube-dl.exe?? its not running O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.