Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot random crash

I installed / moved my Sinusbot to a new system (Ubuntu). Unfortunately I'm experiencing random crashes that happen sometimes after the bot was running for several hours. I used the newest Installer Script (8th April, 2018) and can read the error from "journalctl -u sinusbot.service":

Fatal Error: Sweep increased allocation count
and
exit code: 255/n/a

After some research I found out, that it is a bug from the golang (as much as i know the programming language sinusbot was developed with), which can be fixed by updating to a new version (but I'm not sure about that)

Ubuntu 64bit
Intel Core i7-4700MQ @ 2.40GHz
16GB Ram
Sinusbot 0.13.37-9791176
Teamspeak 3.1.8

Anyone help please :D

Attachments

• log.txt
    308.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

MondoPlX

I have the same problem, it stops after a few hours, since I made the update SinusBot 0.14.3-0e747fd continues to crash

server version
Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS (GNU / Linux 4.4.0-137-generic x86_64)