• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot web does'nt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim3Game

Hello,

Today i installed Virtual Box, Ubuntu Server and on the server TeamSpeak and SinusBot. But when i start the bot, the bot start but the web-page doesn't work, and i write here, because the web-page is hosted by sinusbot, and i will not register on 3 other forums to ask. I hope somebody has the answer.

Thanks in advance, Tim3Game

Tim3Game

No, i meant it like the server is on a VirtualBox and i will access the page from my primary PC on what is the VirtualBox server hosted. On the server when i write "ifconfig" it write a ip 10.0.2.** but when i write the ip whit the port in the browser on my pc then it show up a error page

GIANt

Donor
is awesome!
Yes i know what you mean.
I think the standart IP is 10.0.2.1
But try 10.0.2.15, too. but with :8087 at the end as port.

Normally, thats the way.

GIANt

Donor
is awesome!
I think it is a problem with VirtualBox (The IP).
I think it isnt a problem with the Sinusbot. What version do you have installed? 0.9.9?

GIANt

Donor
is awesome!
I installed yesterday sinusbot v0.9.9 on my Linux vServer without problems. :)

So i think (know) its a problem with VirtualBox.

GIANt

Donor
is awesome!
I dont need to make anything with "adapter". I have a vServer with a fixed IPv4 Adress. With this and the Port i can easylie connect to the Webinterface from Sinusbot.

Tim3Game

It looks like I've found the problem but i do not know how to fix it. The problem is that, that a can't connect to the server either whit PuTTY

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Make sure you can reach your virtual machine from your host machine. There are plenty of tutorials for Virtual Box regarding networking out there.
Your problem doesn't have anything to do with the bot itself if you cannot reach the machine at all.

Tim3Game

It occurred to me that I have a Raspberry Pi 2 and on it I could run the bot, but it will be work or not ? It works so that any version Ubuntu or other Linux system will go?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
It occurred to me that I have a Raspberry Pi 2 and on it I could run the bot, but it will be work or not ? It works so that any version Ubuntu or other Linux system will go?

A raspberry Pi 2 is based on Arm/Arm64, for Arm there is no TS3-Client. And no Arm version of the bot.
You can run the Sinusbot on 64 bit Linux (above said Debian 7 and Ubuntu 14.04 +) & Windows.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I know, but i will use the script functions, but how i said i can't connect to my VB Ubuntu server

Configure a Bridged Networking for your VB and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.